About Me

My photo
I'm really obsessed with beauty products and trying things out.
I love recommending products to my friends - so I figured this could be fun!
Im currently at University studying to be a Journalist. In my dream world I would be doing beauty journalism, It's my passion and hobby which I would love to incorporate into my career!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sanctuary Intensive Rescue Heel Balm



Oh my goodness I am so impressed with this cream!

I was given it as part of a set with other Sanctuary products but I was yet to try it out. I had a night out with my best gal pals in London at the weekend and the next day my feet were a MESS!

I applied the cream all over my feet and they instantly felt better, so moisturising and soothed the pain of my blister-covered feet! Rank!

So just a quick message to say if you have been neglecting your tootsies and punishing them with pretty heels then I would definitely suggest this :)!

1 comment: