About Me

My photo
I'm really obsessed with beauty products and trying things out.
I love recommending products to my friends - so I figured this could be fun!
Im currently at University studying to be a Journalist. In my dream world I would be doing beauty journalism, It's my passion and hobby which I would love to incorporate into my career!

Monday 24 January 2011

I'm not dead!

I'm so disappointed that I only managed two posts! This past year has been so stressful that keeping a blog was the last thing on my mind. Basically last year was my last year of A levels in order to get into university.
I achieved all the grades I needed and I am now blogging from my halls of residence at Portsmouth university. I'm studying Journalism and English language, my course has inspired me to get back into my review blog because it really is good practice, and I do love doing it!
Luckily, now that my course is related to this type of thing, I have no reason for it not to be a priority anymore!
Expect lots of posts in the upcoming weeks (making another post immediately after this explanatory one!)

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment