About Me

My photo
I'm really obsessed with beauty products and trying things out.
I love recommending products to my friends - so I figured this could be fun!
Im currently at University studying to be a Journalist. In my dream world I would be doing beauty journalism, It's my passion and hobby which I would love to incorporate into my career!

Monday 24 January 2011

Spending Spree

I've just gotten back from Boots. I initially went to buy shampoo, I obviously came out with a lot more!

For the shampoo I went for Pantene Pro-V aqua light as I've heard so many good things about it, if it goes well I'll get the conditioner too!

Then I caught a glimpse of Schwarzkopf GLISS hair repair which is a leave-in conditioner-type-thing!

Finally I fancied myself a bit of L'oreal visible radiance renewing cleansing milk, I've never heard of it, but it sounded lovely none-the-less!


I'm really excited to try these bits out, I will let you know how all of them go. I've also gathered up many different brands of dry shampoo lately, so I think I will do a comparison post at some point in the near future!

Look forward to writing soon! :)


Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment