About Me

My photo
I'm really obsessed with beauty products and trying things out.
I love recommending products to my friends - so I figured this could be fun!
Im currently at University studying to be a Journalist. In my dream world I would be doing beauty journalism, It's my passion and hobby which I would love to incorporate into my career!

Thursday 3 February 2011

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light shampo


Ok I'm just going to come out and say it. I am SO impressed with Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light.
If you struggle with fine hair that gets weighed down easily, this is perfect. For me, I have thin hair, but I love to style it with products. So my hair care usually has to consist of light weight products to stop my hair from becoming flat!

After washing and drying, my hair felt soft, smooth and light. The scent is very soft and refreshing, nothing too overpowering :)

I am excited to go out and get the conditioner to see how much more of a difference that will make.

The shampoo is £2.07 (250ml at Boots) or £4.07 (500ml at Boots)

Value for money: 3/5
End result: 4/5
Fragrence: 4/5
Shine: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment